Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Facial Feminization Surgery FFS

Facial Feminization Surgery FFS
About a year after SRS and looking in the mirror seeing a rather ragged person looking back at me I decided to have FFS.
Pre-FFS
Two Days After FFS
   
The end result
As you can see Dr.Saran http://www.doctorsaran.com/index.php has made a big difference to my looks. As result it has made a big difference to my confidence. I know that the person inside is the most important factor when we are living our lives. At sixty five I was looking my age as the sun, working with chemicals and having a very male body made the decision easy. As you can see from the photos I could do with FFS (not the worst photos).
          Getting to the point of FFS went well. I contacted Ying and asked if Dr.Saran would:

·        Full face/Neck lift (with platysmal/SMAS tightening)
·        Upper and Lower eyelid surgery (Upper and Lower blepharoplasty)

Ying got back to me with the quote so it was all go. I went to Bangkok and was picked up by Ying and taken to the Piyavate Hospital. The next day met with Dr.Saran and was admitted to the ward, that night I was operated on. I woke up with pads over my eye this was a little disconcerting but I soon got used to it. The nurses would help me go to the toilet, they were very sweet.  As you can see I was bruised around the eyes, but strangely it looks worse than it was, there was very little pain. 
With the face lift there was stitches around my ears and to the top of my head. On the top of my head where there were two drainage tubes, it sounds painful but it wasn't. After a couple of days the tubes where removed it was a strange feeling when they where being taken out but no pain. The wounds from the face lift feel quite strange when you sleep with your head on its side. This feeling lasted for about six months. The wounds have healed with out any visible scars, which is fantastic. There was very little maintenance just massaging the swelling under the eyes and keeping things clean. 
    So I was very happy with my FFS with no side effects. But like all operations you will need to consider all the risks in having FFS.

3 comments:

facial surgery said...

Plastic surgery work as well for increase beauty and better shape of face. Information make it excellence to patient which need information of its. That make well attraction and best look.

Alice Paige said...

As always great to see that you share your before and after photo's
and the result are outstanding
thanks for the share
Alice
=^.^=

Unknown said...

Although I'm a woman, I never liked my face and always thought it was rather masculine. I didn't know about FFS, but was very pleased to hear that there is a solution, and that I could also have this surgery as a woman.

palm beach plastic surgery