Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quick Introduction

Hi This my first Blog so I will keep introductions to a minimum

Things you need know about Ina:-
I cannot spell even if my life depended on it, it keeps my friends in content amusement. They play spot the correct word.
I am transgender male to female. I have had SRS (sex reassignment surgery) and FFS (facial feminization surgery).
Married with two grownup children daughter married one child sun unmarried.

I have keep the intro short so you wont get bored
This has been the most exciting and happy time of my life.
We can look at life in two ways one is nothing good ever happens to me or life is exciting and I'm keeping it that way!
Of coerce like all in my position we have our ups and downs, some of these I will share with you as time goes on.

So that is the end of my short intro. So If you have any questions I will try and answer as we go on are journey

1 comment:

facial surgery guide said...

It is very different. That create good attraction of face. Sound improve better effects of its.