Sunday, November 27, 2011

My First Admirer

Coming home from seeing my psychiatrist I was driving along the highway. There was this delivery van in front of me; he was going a bit slow for me so I decided to pass him. As it was a three lane highway I stayed in the outer lane. After a kilometer I notice that the van was keeping up with me. I looked over to the left and to my surprise and amazement could see the driver hanging out of his window so he could see into my car. What in the world was he looking at? Then I looked down in the direction he was gazing. I was wearing a black skirt with a split in the side; I noted that you could see the top of my stocking. I looked at him stunned, then the penny doped so I smiled at him and continued to drive, with the skirt having mysteriously slipping slightly higher. He then drove at the same distance and position in relationship to me for about seven kilometers, when I needed to turn off the highway. It astounds me as I am not young or attractive that someone in his early thirty’s would be interested in me. But it was good for the ego. Or maybe he recognized me as transgender and liked transsexuals who know, but it was nice.

1 comment:

Alice Paige said...

I love this story , and the way you managed to make it sound like your so innocent.
hmmm a case of the shrinking skirt , sounds like a case for Scooby Doo